Brian Watson, SmartBrew Brewmaster explains the challenges SmartBrew solves, that allows every bar, pub and restaurant worldwide to brew fresh world-class craft beers with guaranteed quality and consistency onsite.
Why You’ll Love SmartBrew
- No Brewing Experience Required—Fully Automated On-Premise Brewery
- Small Footprint—requires as little as 150 square feet
- Increased Revenue—onsite breweries see an average of 20% more traffic
- Unique Offerings—create unique craft beverages with your brands not available anywhere else
- Notoriety—Join the SmartBrew customers who’ve won 30+ medals for their beers
- Saves Time—SmartBrew’s automated system takes only about 4 hours a week to operate
- Flexibility—Rotate new craft brews that will keep customers coming back
- Capacity—SmartBrew offers systems that can handle 20 to 260 kegs/month
- Consistent Quality—Avoid contaminated or just plain bad tasting batches while maintaining high quality, reducing waste.
“For any restaurateur who is serious about their venue, they’re out of their minds not to look at SmartBrew”
–M. Condi – Bankstown Sports, Australia
How we PUT the “Smart”
SmartBrew has simply taken the thousand year old artisan process of brewing beer and split it in two. It’s precisely the same process you’ll see at any traditional brewery. It’s just happening in two different places.
Part 1: Mash & Wort
Our team led by our Brewmaster – Brian Watson has taken an old age proven process and reinvented it with the SmartBrew proprietary technology to make multiple streams of High Gravity Wort (stuff beer is made from).
Part 2: Fermentation
Now it’s your turn – On Premise Brewing. By collaborating with our expert Brewing Team, we will design extraordinary craft beer recipes in literally any style. Then SmartBrew with the most intelligent brewing system on the market that uses the perfect amount of High Gravity Wort, yeast, and dry-hops to create YOUR BRAND of craft beer brewed freshly in YOUR BREWERY!
What Do Our Customers Want?
Our Customers have spoken loud and clear about what they want – THEIR OWN BRAND and INCREASED PROFITS! Normal food and beverage venues are experiencing flat or down traffic and sales, but food and beverage sales in “brewery” venues are seeing on average an increase by 20% in traffic alone. Patrons want fresh world-class craft beers brewed locally right there in front of them.